Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Still functioning well:)

Greetings!

Started writing this post right after the previous one, so yet have no clue how will it end. I guess it would be better each day to write a bit, then after having all the things written just make a post.
Yesterday was a cafe day, we performed and it was horrible as I had lost my voice. I went back earlier and my roomie mad me a tea we talked a bit. Then one of my friends came and we decided to take a walk. Some philosophical conversations which I very much enjoy. Last day of the PBL week and now all of us are concerned about homework. I have quite a lot to do as well.

Got two postcards, one from Atlantic college one from home, very nice, packages, one from the US, 2 from home. My friends and parents are spoiling me :D. Sometimes it seems like you do a lot but at the same time you see how much you procrastinate.

New things:

  • diving. I started learning diving, which is quite incredible.
  • coming up sexuality week and we have a lot of activities planned, in the end cafe, with this interesting thing " ask a gay", I might take part in
  • new camera(the package thing)
  • room organisation, weird for me at least
  • philosophy, enjoying deeply
  • Global concerns, let's just say that this is a big topic and a lot has to be done, but about this later maybe.
  • Halloween, all enjoyed it, lots of games and activities, I was sickish, so unfortunately didn't take part on it.
  • northern lights again!
  • Diwali celebration with candles and mini-fireworks.
  • Russian speakers gathering, a nice time with tea and chocolate from home.
  • Host family, nicest thing ever. Host mom from Spain and dad from Denmark. This is a program in our school, if you are getting in this host family program, you are getting a host family and spending few weekends during the year there. Nice food, nice atmosphere, new people. We went to the cinema and then to the pub, great time!

And as usual few pictures.

Northern lights. (photo credits to Klara Eriksson)


 Russian speakers' gathering.


College.


Hough, party place.


 Host family.







Bianca, host sister (Romania)


 Host mom, Teresa (Spain)


Host dad, Esben (Denmark).


 Cookies, disappearing one after another




With a great tea...

 Nice walk.


 Before performance.


 Northern lights again
 View from the college.


In general time spent here is the most interesting and enjoyable one.

Many thanks for reading.

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment